- 400 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 3mm slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 700 ml tomato pasta sauce
- 250 g no-need-to-soak lasagne sheets
- 200 g baby spinach, chopped
- 100 g mozzarella, grated
- Arrange the sweet potato slices on two oven trays. Season to taste. Bake for 10-15 mins until tender.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Lightly grease a large ovenproof dish.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on high. Saute the onion and garlic 2-3 mins until tender. Add the mushrooms and rosemary, cook 5 mins. Stir sauce through. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3-5 mins.
- Line the dish with some of the lasagne sheets. Spoon 1/3 tomato mixture over. Top with more lasagne sheets, half the spinach and half the cheese. Spoon half the remaining tomato mixture over.
- Continue with a third lasagna layer, then the sweet potatoes, remaining tomato mixture and lasagne sheets. Finish with the remaining spinach and cheese.
- Cover with baking paper and foil. Bake for 25-30 mins until tender and golden. Serve with salad.