- 170 ml white rum
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5 oz)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 mangoes (frozen or fresh)
- Cut up the mangos into bitesize chunks – these can be pre-cut or frozen (I brought frozen but the only thing is the chucks were super hard and cold so make sure you cut them up small enough!).
- In a mixing bowl, combine rum and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves (note: you can always use the stove to heat up this combo and move the process along. Just replace any rum that cooks off in the process).
- Pour in the coconut milk and whisk together until well-combined. Stir in the mango and ladle into molds. Stick them in the freezer and wait!